Boat Slip Rental Rules Effective 2010
- Boat slips 1 through 12 are along a center pier jutting out from the Northeast point of the Club’s shore. These are the old boat slips. Rent is $450 per year. The Board can change the rent in the future.
- Boat slips 13 through 26 are on a head pier along the shore, south of slips 1 through 12. These are the new boat slips. Rent is $500 per year. The Board can change the rent in the future. The club will hold $2500 paid in advance by each of the original renters of slips 13 through 26 until 2020 at which time the rent will begin coming out of the $2500. If the original renter relinquishes the slip before the $2500 is used then the subsequent renter of that slip will pay the original renter the amount not used of the $2500. The original renter must be paid before the club will allow the new renter to occupy the slip. If there is no new renter, the club will pay the $2500 or the remainder thereof. Original renter rules will apply to subsequent renters of slips 13 through 26.
- PWC slips 27 through 34 are on the South end of slips 13 through 26. Rent is $300 per year. The club will hold $900 paid in advance by each of the original renters of PWC slips until 2020 at which time the rent will begin coming out of the $900. If the original renter relinquishes the slip before the $900 is used then the subsequent renter of that slip will pay the original renter the amount not used of the $900. The original renter must be paid before the club will allow the new renter to occupy the slip. If there is no new renter, the club will pay the $900 or the remainder thereof. Original renter rules will apply to subsequent renters of PWC slips 27 through 32.
- Boat slip rental is due on March 1st. If rent is not paid the current boat slip renter will forfeit his/her slip and the next member, per rules outlined below, will have the opportunity to rent the slip. Slip rental period is March through February.
- Boats will be docked and in service by June 1st. Boats must have a valid CWLP registration and be registered with the Harbor Master. Failure to comply will be subject to disciplinary action by the Harbor Master and Board of Directors.
- There will be no subletting of boat slips.
- A one time $50 security deposit will be charged to slip renters of Docks 1 through 12. A one time $50 security deposit will be charged to renters of Docks 13 through 34 starting in 2020. The security deposit will be refunded to the renter when the renter surrenders his/her lease of the slip or the Board of Directors rescinds the renter’s use of the slip for disciplinary reasons and the slip has incurred no damage as determined by the Harbor Master and Board of Directors.
- No additions or alterations to boat slips are allowed.
- Dock lockers shall be bench type white marine grade synthetic material. Size and placement to be approved by the Harbor Master.
- Renters will sign a lease agreement.
- No members in good standing can rent more than one boat slip unless one is a PWC slip.
- Boats cannot be docked at the visitor's dock more than 48 hours.
- Boats cannot be docked at the visitor's dock during an event unless the member is participating in the event.
- Boat lifts will be purchased by the renter. Lifts will be of the floating type. Design and installation must be approved by the Harbor Master and Board of Directors.
- Boat lift mechanisms will be removed by the renter within two weeks after vacating the slip.
- In the event of a member's death, the rental will pass to the spouse. The spouse will be responsible for compliance of all rules and regulations. If the spouse forfeits the rental of the slip, the Harbor Master will offer the slip to the next member in good standing on the waiting list. The spouse will be reimbursed the prorated amount of the rental for the year from the new renter.
- In the event of a member's death, the above procedure applies and the reimbursed prorated amount will be sent to the estate and/or heirs.
- Failure to comply with any and all conditions will result in the Harbor Master enforcing compliance in a period of no more than two weeks. If still not in compliance, Board action may be taken which may result in forfeiture of the boat slip and other disciplinary action deemed necessary.
- When a boat slip becomes available, current slip renters may have the opportunity to rent the vacant slip before the next person on the waiting list is contacted. The original slip acquisition order list will be used as priority for filling the vacant spot. After current slip renters, members on the slip waiting list will have the opportunity to rent the slip.
- If a member on the boat slip waiting list refuses to take an available slip, the member’s name will remain in the same relative position on the list. A member on the boat slip waiting list may refuse to rent a slip three times starting in 2010 before that member’s name is removed from the list. A member who is removed from the list may be placed back on the list, at the end of the list, starting the following year.
- A $50 seasonal fee will be charged to owners of boat trailers stored on the club grounds. All trailers have to have a valid plate number and be registered with the Harbor Master. All trailers need to have NAME AND PHONE NUMBER of the owner attached. Location of trailers must be approved by the Harbor Master or Board of Directors. The grounds maintenance is the responsibility of the renter. If the grounds are not maintained by the renter, the renter is subject to disciplinary action as determined by the Harbor Master and Board of Directors. Payment for the boating season is due by March 1st. Payment for the off season is due by November 1st.
- Temporary parking of boat trailers on the club grounds by non members is not allowed unless arranged with the Harbor Master. Do not park boat trailers in the parking lot on days with large events scheduled.
Boat Slip Assignment List
1 Ed Canny
2 Mark Ballinger
3 Mike Ramsay
4 John Carnes
5 Ted Gietl
6 Nick Zummo
7 Mike Logsdon
8 Kieth Rigdon
9 Fred Rovey
10 Bruce Race
11 Fred Wassell
12 Gene Stoutamyer
13 Bart Zaborac
14 Deb McCarrel
15 Todd Megginson
16 Steve Harris
17 Randy Hall
18 Deb Davis
19 Pat Sheedy
20 Tim Stout
21 Mike Sloe
22 Jim Hoover
23 Dave Templin
24 Mike Adams
25 Lindsay England
26 Jeff Smith
27 Ron Hasara
28 Steve Stadtman
29 Jeff Oshea
30 Jeff Oshea
Boat Slip Waiting List
Runkel, Danny Jr.
Coleman, Shi Lynn